April 1, 2022
Archish Gallery Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") is deeply aware of the importance of protecting the personal information of customers and we have established a basic policy for efforts to protect personal information, and will endeavor to protect personal information based on the following policy.
1．Acquisition of personal information
We will collect your personal information by appropriate and fair means for the following purposes.
- To provide various products and services in our business described below and to provide these after-sales services.
- ① New construction work, extension / renovation work, remodeling work design, construction supervision and construction contract.
- ② Sales of building materials, housing equipment, furniture, interior and exterior decorations, etc.
- ③ Buying and selling, exchanging and leasing real estate and their intermediaries and agents.
- ④ Real estate management and estimation and real estate consulting.
- ⑤ Business related to various information such as provision services, advertisements and promotions using the Internet.
- ⑥ Various operations incidental to the preceding items.
- To support various procedures such as various investigations and license acquisition, loan application, registration, etc. incidental to the provision of our products and services, and to act as an agent.
- To inform customers about sending various materials and holding events, campaigns, etc. by telephone,postal service ,e-mail, etc.
- To conduct a questionnaire survey by telephone, postal service, e-mail, etc. for the development of our products and services or the examination of measures to improve customer satisfaction.
- To statistically aggregate and analyze personal information and create statistics, processed into a form that cannot identify or identify an individual.
- To provide the following the personal information in writing or electronic media, to our outsourced companies for the purposes of the described in (1) and (2).
Items to be provided: Address, name, telephone number, e-mail address and information regarding transactions with yours.
2．Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the permission of the person, unless there is a justifiable reason, such as when required by law, except for the purposes specified in 1- (6) above.
3．Basic policy on security management of the personal information
We will endeavor to prevent risks such as loss, falsification, leakage, or any other breach of personal information, by taking the following security control measures for the personal information.
- To protect the document containing personal information into a lockable storage space and managing password.
- To manage equipment that handles the personal information properly, and measures are taken to ensure the personal information is not easily revealed when the equipment is carried.
- To limit the scope of the person who in charge and the personal information database by access controlling.
4．Use of personal information
We will use it within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition of customer's personal information, as long as it is necessary for business execution.
The above purposes of use are subject to change to the extent that they are deemed to have considerable relevance. If we change the above purpose of use, we will notify the person in writing or announce it on our website.
5．Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information and disclosure / correction / deletion
We will endeavor to store and manage your personal information accurately and up to date.In addition, if you wish to confirm, correct, or delete your personal information held by us, we will respond to the disclosure by submitting a document specified by us.
If you wish to request disclosure, please prepare something that can confirm your identity (driver's license, etc.). In addition, when disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,100 yen (including tax) will be charged for each item.
Request for disclosure of retained personal data
Request for correction of retained personal data
6．Organization / system for personal information protection
In order to thoroughly protect the personal information, we will appoint a person who in charge of the managing personal information and implement appropriate management of the personal information.
We will provide education and training to officers and employees on the protection of personal information and proper management methods, and will ensure the proper handling of personal information in our daily work.
7．Formulation / implementation / maintenance / improvement of personal information management manual
We will comply with relevant laws and regulations and other norms for the protection of personal information.In addition, we will promptly respond to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information. In order to carry out the basic policy, we will formulate a personal information management manual, constantly review the basic policy and personal information protection regulations, and improve the handling and management method of personal information.
8．Continuous improvement of basic policy
We will carry out regular audits and monitoring regarding the handling of personal information, and will constantly strive to improve the actual management situation.
【Contact for inquiries regarding personal information】
〒460-0003 3-10-32 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya
Agg. Architects office Management Department
Agg. Architects office
President and CEO Masahide Ito
Established on March 31, 2005
March 31, 2006 revision
March 1, 2012 revision
March 1, 2012 revision
April 1, 2013 revision
April 1, 2014 revision
July 1, 2016 revision
October 1, 2016 revision
January 1, 2020 revision
April 1, 2022 revision